InnerCircle is a membership program where clients under the IBM Feedback Program Agreement (FPA) meet with IBM leaders to share best practices and experiences to help shape the future of IBM solutions. Sessions cover the IBM confidential nature of conference curriculum topics thus offering C-Suite, Senior Executives, Technical Leaders, IT Practitioners and all individuals, desiring knowledge of futures, the opportunity to influence the direction for changing technology landscapes through peer networking. For more information about InnerCircle, contact your IBM account representative or the InnerCircle team.
What you'll find at InnerCircle
- Engage with IBM experts and other clients to share best practices and experiences. Realize the power of your future with IBM today!
- InnerCircle sessions cover topics ranging from Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Code, Data and AI, Human Resources & Talent, Industry Platforms, Infrastructure, Internet of Things, Mobile, Security, Services, and Supply Chain.
InnerCircle at Think 2020: May 4 - 7
- InnerCircle Pre-conference
- Sessions from 8:30am - 3:00pm on Monday, May 4, 2020
- To see this option when registering, you must use your company email so that the domain is recognized as a member of InnerCircle.
- Sessions in the InnerCircle Lounge starting at Tuesday, May 5, 2020 through the remainder of the conference.
- InnerCircle evening reception Tuesday, May 5, 2020
Tips to registering for InnerCircle at Think 2020
To see InnerCircle as an option when registering for Think 2020, you must use your company email so that the domain is recognized as a member of InnerCircle.
To attend any InnerCircle sessions (8:30am - 3:00pm) on Monday, May 4, you must select InnerCircle Pre-conference.
Register early to reserve your hotel space! All InnerCircle members will have default access to InnerCircle activities from Tuesday, May 5 thru the rest of the conference.